SOLAR PANELS BRISBANE SERVICE
Do you want to help reduce pollution? Do you want to reduce the amount of money you spend on ever-higher electricity prices? Do you want to become more independent and less reliant on the grid? Solar Panels Brisbane is here to help.
OUR SERVICE IS EXCELLENT
We make the entire process easy to understand and as smooth as possible so you can quickly begin using your new solar panel system in Brisbane and reaping the rewards of lower power bills and a greener environment.
GO SOLAR IN THREE EASY STEPS
We have the all of the necessary experience, knowledge and products to accommodate your solar panel needs, no matter whether they’re domestic or commercial. We always make a point of taking the time to assess your property and your situation and explain the process to you so you can choose the best system for you; then, our certified experts install everything safely and efficiently for you. We also take care of all the paperwork and agreements that need to get done in order to get you connected to the grid as soon as possible.
Here at Solar Panels Brisbane, we’ve organized getting solar panels installed on your property into 3 simple steps:
During the consultation stage, our friendly and experienced experts take a good look around your property and then discuss everything involved in the purchasing, installation and productivity of a complete solar power system with you, taking into consideration your home’s or business’ specific needs and requirements. This is also the best time for you to voice any concerns or ask any questions you may have about going solar. We will always do our best to clarify any issues you may have and make sure you are able to make an informed decision. At the end of this consultation, if you come to the conclusion that a solar power system is something you want to have installed on your property, we will conduct a site visit next.
Here are some of the topics we always cover during the consultation:
- What your reasons for going solar are, be they environmental, financial or different still.
- What you’re actually looking for in a solar power system, and whether the solar system we install will give you that.
- All of the ways going solar is beneficial to both you and the environment.
- If solar is a viable and sensible option for you (taking into consideration aspects such as the amount of space you have available, etc.)
- The various packages we offer, and which one would be appropriate for your needs.
- The amount of money you have spent on recent power bills and electricity usage. We will then provide you with quotes on several solar power systems you have to choose from that will give you the best return on your investment in the nearest future.
- The various designs we have to offer, and which would look and work best on your property.
DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
Once we finish our consultation, we take a good close look at your site and determine the capacity it has solar, we then move on to the three stages of the design and installation process.
First, we design three different solar power system quotes for you to take a look at.
What’s in the quotes?
Each quote we prepare for you contains several items:
- The solar design and components, including issues like like how big your system needs to be to serve your needs and how much sun your panels will be able to collect, as well as your budget, as these all play a role in the different designs.
- The cost of each system. We deal with all sorts of different equipment, and though all our solar panels and inverters are top quality, we are always able to offer systems for different needs and budgets.
- Any payment options that are available and suitable for you. At the very beginning, the cost of going solar can seem a bit high, but we are determined to help everyone who does want to make that commitment to our environment find high quality, affordable solutions. We also have the most up-to-date information about all of the currently functioning government rebates and incentive plans that can help you save money on your investment in renewable energy and converting to solar energy.
Once you have picked one of the three options we provide, it’s time for the second stage of this process: the booking agreement. This agreement contains all of the the specific details about the option you have chosen, including which solar panels you want installed (as well as the amount you need) and the solar inverter that together make up your solar power system. We will make sure everything is listed clearly, from the cost of the individual elements of the system, to the installation itself. At this stage,you can discuss any changes you would like to make or that our specialists find necessary.
The third and final stage is the actual installation process. After you sign the booking agreement, our technicians will then create the final electrical wiring and installation plan, and decide on an installation date with you. Rest assured that we handle everything from A to Z, from getting the onsite inspector we need, to finalizing the paperwork with your utility company so you can get connected to the grid as soon as possible.
NOW YOU CAN ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF SOLAR POWER!
As soon as we finish the installation, the system is approved by an electrical inspector who we cooperate with to make sure you don’t have to wait any longer to start taking advantage of the sun’s infinite power. The electrical inspector then provides you with a Certificate of Electrical Safety (CES), which we in turn pass on to your power company. Once again, our specialists take care of all of the formalities quickly and efficiently so that your solar power system can be up and running as fast as possible.
Now all that’s left to do is benefit from your investment in a solar power system from Solar Panels Brisbane!
Benefits of Your New Solar Power System:
- Watch your electric bills drop and start saving money immediately.
- Rest assured knowing that even though the prices of energy continue to increase in Australia, your bills won’t do the same.
- Learn how to maximize your electrical efficiency so as to generate excess energy that can be put back on the grid in exchange for monetary incentives from your state government.
- Your investment will continue to pay off for the next 25 years or more, while also adding significant value to your property.
- Know that you’re playing your part in helping to keep the environment healthy by using clean, renewable energy.
Solar Panels Brisbane’s Services Are Designed for You!
Our team of specialists here at Solar Panels Brisbane do everything possible to provide you with the knowledge and assistance you need to choose a solar power system that is both of the highest quality and affordable. We sincerely hope that our three-step process makes going solar a simple and pleasant transition for you.